Unlock Your Potential with Good Soil – A Guide to Life by Ricky Browne
THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK!
Discover the power of meta-cognition and agnostic reasoning with this 178-page, full-color self-help book. With principles, ideas and affirmations based on a decade of learning and experience, this book will challenge the way you think and help you understand your own behavior.
Embark on a journey of growth and recovery as you explore the author’s principles that unravel the false narratives of the mind. This book offers a unique blend of knowledge and practical application, drawing from a diverse collection of written, audio, and audiovisual material.
- Transform your thinking and judgment with Good Soil – A Guide to Life.
- Develop a deeper understanding of your own thinking and behaviours.
- Apply principles and ideas to enhance your personal growth and well-being.
- Unravel false narratives and embrace the power of self-reflection.
- Find clarity and purpose on your journey of growth and recovery.
- Good Soil is not just a book, it’s a roadmap to a better you.
- Good Soil is the perfect guide for anyone looking to improve their life and find happiness. Whether you’re looking to overcome challenges, find purpose, or simply live a more fulfilling life, this book has something to offer.
The origins of these principles were conceived through learning and adapting information found in a varied collection of written, audio, and audiovisual material.
The principles Ricky covers were also derived from a process of disseminating his reality and learning from his mistakes and misinterpretations, along with the unravelling of false narratives adopted over the first thirty-five years of his life.
Most of what is written is generally a combination of both what Ricky has learned and the application of that knowledge through the lens of what Ricky has deciphered from his own experiences while on his journey of growth, and his recovery from mental illness.
Note: For the full experience, view the PDF in two-page view, rather than a single page at a time.
Chimera Books – Empowering you to live life to the fullest.
There are no reviews yet.